Hello! Now its time for the midrange holy grail master list!
\**Please only post midrange products for this thread and upvote the comments you agree with. Only one product per comment. We organize these by upvotes.**\**
***A few updates, we noticed that with so many categories people were getting confused on where to put things, some things were put twice, some items in incorrect categories and some people not being able to see all the categories.
*** We have decided to cut down the number of categories so that it is easier to navigate and will ultimately just be 'the best of the best' no matter what formulation it is.
***After doing midrange and high end, we will run back around to the drugstore again. We will post it with the cut down categories, we will comment all the products in the correct category and then from there you all will just need to upvote. This will help keep things more streamlined and less confusing for us. Stayed tuned for that several weeks from now.
***There are some categories that we are going to put under the "Other Other Category" of items that didn't get a lot of traction but people still might want to comment and upvote for. Please check out the category below.
Most important \**Please only post midrange products for this thread and upvote the comments you agree with. We organize these by upvotes.**\**
- We will post product types as parent comments
- Name your favorite product in a comment underneath each category/parent comment
- Only one product per comment
- Do not put multiple products in the same comment
- Check to make sure no one has posted that product already in that category
- Upvote your favorite products
Make sure to include (when applicable):
- Your skin type
- Specific Shade/Color
- If This Product Is Meant To Address Certain Concerns (Acne, wrinkles, dark circles, texture etc.)
- Waterproof (yes/no)
- Drugstore: Mass / drugstore brands usually are released with wide distribution at accessible price points and designed for a large audience.
- Mid-range: Straddle the line between drugstore and high end.
- High-end: niche, unapologetically expensive, and have more limited distribution/retail presence than mass brands. Also associated with high end fashion brands.
Examples of Brands:
- Drugstore: Loreal, Maybelline, Revlon, Milani, Morphe, ColourPop
- Mid-End: Urban Decay, Stila, Too Faced, NARS, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Makeup Forever, Becca, MAC, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Hourglass, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Cover FX, Tarte, Clinique, Benefit, Dermablend
- High-End: Tom Ford, Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, Giorgio Armani, Cle de Peau, Chantecaille, YSL, By Terry, Suqqu, Charlotte Tillbury, Natasha Denona, Viseart, Pat McGrath, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, La Mer, Koh Gen Do, Kevyn Aucoin, Shiseido, Christian Louboutin, Gucci, Hakuhodo, Sisley
Submitted August 10, 2020 at 09:01AM by JackieRose29